Low cost, speedy and fast growth
Hydroseeding is suitable for residential lawns, commercial estates and public works.
Hydroseeding applies a slurry to a prepared area of topsoil. The slurry is a mixture of seed, fertiliser, wetting agent, green dye and pulp all blended with water. A high pressure pump system sprays the slurry evenly through 100 to 200 feet of hose.
Hydroseeding is an alternative to the traditional process of growing or laying grass. It promotes quick germination and inhibits soil erosion.
Germination occurs quickly because the seed is suspended in the nutrient rich slurry which triggers the germination cycle. When conditions are right, a lush green lawn is produced in a very short time.
- it deters birds (seeds hard to find)
- combats erosion by the pulp holding the seed in place on the ground (with exception to heavy rainfall events)
- the seed is evenly distributed
- fast growth: healthier germination & early plant growth are due to the slurry holding moisture and fertiliser near the seed
- low cost & speedy application
The minimum cost is $660.00 plus travel charges (Metro & Mornington Peninsula). This will cover up to 400m2.
For areas greater than 450m2 calculate cost at $1.21 per square meter.
Areas in excess of 2000m2 can receive a bulk discount.
All prices are subject to change without notice.
For more information or some friendly advice call 0402 311 407 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Everybody always thinks the grass is always greener.”